Step-by-step tutorial on How to setup A VPN (Virtual Private Network) Connection in Windows Vista
1. Click on the Start button and then right click on network.
2. Choose Properties.
3. Next, click on "Connect to a workplace."
4 . Type in the IP address to connect to and describe the location. You can get this info from your VPN service provider. (note: IP address is just an example - random numbers).
5. Type in your username and password.
6. The domain can be optional.
7. Finally Click on Connect and wait until you are connected to the VPN.
8. Now you can enjoy the safe and fast VPN connection. Congratulations!